Chemical Watch will host a one-day virtual conference on the Toxic Substances Control Act, (TSCA) on 16 July 2020. The virtual conference will cover the latest developments since the law was amended in 2016, and the impact on business.
Key topics to be explored include:
- TSCA updates from the EPA
- New program statistics and pre-manufacture notice (PMN) status
- NGO and industry perspectives on recent risk evaluations
- CBI substantiation overview
- Enforcement and litigation issues including enforcement during the Covid-19 pandemic
- The impact of the coronavirus on TSCA
- Reflections on four years of implementing the Lautenberg amendments
- The future of TSCA
Registration opens 18 May 2020. For details, visit www.Events.ChemicalWatch.com.